We don’t want you having to deal with the worry and stress of losing teeth for long, so that’s why we offer immediate dentures. At Ricard Family Dentistry, we want you to get back to your normal life as quickly as possible with a full smile. The fitting process can even begin before your teeth have been removed.
The Step-By-Step Process
- We take an impression of your current teeth and bite.
- We give the information to the technician, who will create your dentures.
- Once your teeth are extracted, we will properly place your new dentures. You will leave them in for 24 hours, which minimized bleeding, swelling, and inflammation.
The Benefits of Immediate Dentures
- You’ll get your new teeth quickly. You won’t have to leave the office without teeth after yours are removed. Your dentures will be ready.
- Duplicating your teeth is easier. Since we take the impression with your own teeth still in place, we can map out the shape of your dentures more efficiently.
- Learning how to speak right away. Since you will be leaving with your dentures immediately, you won’t need to learn how to talk without teeth and then once again with your new dentures.
- Healthier jawbone. Since your jawbone will be stimulated by the dentures, there will be less bone resorption. Plus, any extra adjustments are easier to make.
What to Expect
When you walk out of our office, you’ll be able to do so with a brand-new smile and great self-esteem! With proper care, you should be able to have long-lasting results.
If you want to know more of if you think immediate dentures might be the right choice for you, give us a call and schedule an appointment with Ricard Family Dentistry today!